Bearing is a kind of sliding parts commonly used in mechanical industry, and its material is different from metal, nonmetal and composite materials.Learn More
Purification process of liquid aluminum alloy is the main means to improve the comprehensive properties of aluminum alloy. In the purification process, the most advanced treatment method in the world is to mix the purified gas and solvent, and use the rotary injection of graphite rotor to purify the aluminum melt. The working principle of permanent design and production of graphite rotor is: the rotating rotor will break the nitrogen (or argon) blown into the molten aluminum into a large number of dispersed bubbles, and make them disperse in the liquid metal. Bubbles in the melt depend on the gas partial pressure difference and the principle of surface adsorption to absorb the hydrogen in the melt, adsorb the oxidized slag inclusion, and are brought out of the melt surface with the rising of bubbles, so that the melt can be purified. As the bubbles are fine and dispersed, they are evenly mixed with the rotating melt, and then rotate to form a spiral shape and slowly float up. The long contact time between the bubbles and the melt will not form a continuous straight rising air flow, which significantly improves the purification effect.
1. The graphite rotary nozzle is made of high-purity and high-density graphite. In addition to dispersing bubbles, the centrifugal force generated by stirring the aluminum alloy melt is also used to make the melt enter the nozzle and mix with the horizontal gas evenly to form gas / liquid flow. The contact area and contact time between the bubble and the aluminum alloy liquid are increased, and the degassing purification effect is improved.
2. The speed of graphite rotor can be adjusted steplessly by frequency converter, and the maximum speed can reach 700R / min. The specification of graphite rotor is Φ 70mm ~ 250mm, and the specification of impeller is Φ 85mm ~ 350mm. The high-purity anti-oxidation graphite rotor has the characteristics of high strength, high temperature resistance and aluminum flow corrosion resistance. In the process of purification and degassing, nitrogen is put into the surface of aluminum alloy liquid in the box for protection, so that the part of graphite rotor exposed to aluminum alloy liquid is in inert gas, so as to prevent high temperature oxidation of the rotor and prolong the service life of the rotor.
3. The shape of impeller is streamline, which can reduce the resistance of rotation, and the friction force between impeller and aluminum alloy liquid is relatively small. Therefore, the degassing rate is more than 50%, the smelting time is shortened and the production cost is reduced.
4. The surface is treated with special anti-oxidation, and its service life is about 5 times that of ordinary products. It is widely used in aluminum alloy casting industry.
5. In the aluminum plate, aluminum foil casting, aluminum alloy wheel and other aluminum processing industry, the service cycle is up to 2 months.
For aluminum alloy foundry and aluminum products factory, it is very important to reduce the treatment cost. In this aspect, the graphite rotor produced by our company can bring the following benefits:
1. Reduce processing costs
2. Reduce the consumption of inert gas
3. Reducing aluminum content in slag
4. Reduce labor costs
5. Improve performance and extend replacement cycle
6. Improve reliability and reduce maintenance cost.
Design and order:
Because the specifications of graphite rotors used in each casting or roll casting production line are different, the price is also different. First of all, the customer provides the original design drawings and fills in the complete graphite rotor use environment investigation sheet. Then, our company carries out technical analysis according to the drawings, combined with the graphite rotor speed, rotation direction and its relative position with the aluminum surface, puts forward the appropriate anti erosion and anti-oxidation treatment scheme, and gives the corresponding price.
Application fields: aluminum alloy foundry, aluminum products factory
Product specifications: according to customer size, the use of environmental requirements for customized production
Packing method: wooden box or wooden cage + pallet packing
Delivery time: 5-10 working days, depending on the order quantity
If you have any questions or needs about the product, please fill in the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible.