Bearing is a kind of sliding parts commonly used in mechanical industry, and its material is different from metal, nonmetal and composite materials.Learn More
1. High temperature resistance: the melting point of graphite is 2850 ± 50 ℃, and the boiling point is 4250 ℃. Even if the graphite is burned by ultra-high temperature arc, the weight loss is very small, and the coefficient of thermal expansion is also very small. The strength of graphite increases with the increase of temperature. At 2000 ℃, the strength of graphite is doubled.
2. Conductivity and thermal conductivity: the conductivity of graphite is 100 times higher than that of ordinary non-metallic minerals. The thermal conductivity exceeds that of steel, iron, lead and other metal materials. The thermal conductivity decreases with the increase of temperature. Even at very high temperature, graphite becomes an insulator. Graphite can conduct electricity because each carbon atom in graphite only forms three covalent bonds with other carbon atoms, and each carbon atom still retains one free electron to transfer charge.
3. Lubricity: the lubricity of graphite depends on the size of graphite flake. The larger the flake is, the smaller the friction coefficient is, and the better the lubricity is.
4. Chemical stability: graphite has good chemical stability, and can resist acid, alkali and organic solvent corrosion.
5. Thermal shock resistance: when graphite is used at room temperature, it can withstand the drastic change of temperature without damage. When the temperature changes suddenly, the volume of graphite changes little and there will be no cracks.
Graphite liner has good properties such as good conductivity, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali corrosion resistance and easy processing.
Application: widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, electronic chemistry and other industries
Product specifications: according to customer size, the use of environmental requirements for customized production
Packing method: wooden box or wooden cage + pallet packing
Delivery time: 5-10 working days, depending on the order quantity
If you have any questions or needs about the product, please fill in the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible.