Bearing is a kind of sliding parts commonly used in mechanical industry, and its material is different from metal, nonmetal and composite materials.Learn More
The wear-resistant and oxidation-resistant SIC coating is a kind of high-performance wear-resistant and oxidation-resistant material, which is composed of high-performance silicon carbide and graphite surface by CVD. It is widely used in high performance materials for erosion, cavitation and high temperature. It is also used to prepare wear-resistant and anti-corrosion coating on the surface of machine parts with wear-resistant and anti-corrosion requirements.
1. High temperature oxidation resistance: oxidation resistance, when the temperature is up to 1600 ℃, the oxidation resistance is still very good;
2. High purity: prepared by chemical vapor deposition under high temperature chlorination condition;
3. Erosion resistance: high hardness, dense surface and fine particles;
4. Corrosion resistance: resistant to acid, alkali, salt and organic reagent;
5. SiC surface layer is β - SiC, which belongs to face centered cubic.
Thermal expansion rate
Solar photovoltaic (warm zone heating, protection accessories), aerospace (nozzle), semiconductor (graphite base for wafer growth), chemical (erosion resistance, corrosion resistance), nuclear power and other industries.
Graphite is widely used in various fields, as professional supplier, we will recommend and supply the most suitable grade for different fields. in addition, Duratight owns different Surface Treatments to meet special requirements. Welcome you to share your exact demand to our team.
If you have any questions or needs about the product, please fill in the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible.